Saturday, April 15, 2006

To Prague

I did a tour of Munich this morning. Pretty cool. Met a Canadian on the train last night and he recommended a good hostel to me so I stayed there. Caught a free 3 hour tour today. I normally would shy from tours but it was actually prettz decent. I didn't have time to research Munich myself so it worked out. I'll post more soon.
I missed my first train to Prague because it didn't say anything about Prague on the damn sign. So I am catching the next one in a few minutes here.
I just made a post about my day leading up to Zurich. I'll post more later.
All's well. Feet are hurting already and I want to save them for Prague which is why I'm spending my last hour here sitting in an internet cafe :)
More soon...

Read the rest of this post - CLICK here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home