Monday, October 03, 2005

House

Latest update on the house:

It burned down.


No kidding! No, I'm really serious. Well, not down, but we had a major garage fire. It spread throughout the attic. Good news is, everyone is ok. We are dealing with insurance, who has so far been great. I have a feeling this blog will switch to an update of the rebuilding of our house. (This time not by us).
The house itself wasn't burned too badly, but the garage is gone. They had to tear the ceiling out in a few rooms to put out the fire in the attic. The majority of the house was drenched. About an inch of water in the master bedroom even. Smoke damage throughout. I'll post a more detailed entry with pictures soon.

Read the rest of this post - CLICK here!

2 Comments:

Blogger Todd and Amy said...

Holy Crap! I'm so sorry, I think I'll go light a candle for you and break into the eucharist wine.

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some pictures can be found at my brother's website:

RedSlush Gallery

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home