Monday, September 19, 2005

Lawdy lawdy! I'm on fire!

UGH! I am SO sunburned. I ache like crazy.
Today I worked on the yard almost all day. Alas, the sunburn. I mowed, trimmed, edged, used the leaf blower and leaf vac. It came out nice. Then I set to work moving the mulchpile from in front of our front fence to the back garden areas. It was wet, and heavy and wore me out. I got about halfway done. Andrea had gone out to grab lunch and run some errands and when she got back, she couldn't believe how burned I was. I didnt even know I was. I just itched everywhere. So I ate lunch, hauled a few more wheel barrows of mulch to the back and then called it a day. YEOWIE! I am burned. I took some Advil and that helps, but I still feel really bad.
Oh, the doors are done being stained. Now I have to tung oil them. It should ALL be done by the end of this week. I installed a new threshold for the garage door. I also took the grill off the air intake for the air conditioner which is in the laundry room (next to the garage), I cut a piece of cardboard to cover it, then re-installed the grill. We have two more intakes, no need to be pulling air from that room.
The end of this week is ACL Fest! I'm psyched. An old friend of mine who I haven't seen in probably 10 years is coming to town and staying with us for the weekend. Should be a lot of fun.
And I got a new camera! Sweet huh? My brother got it in exchange for a job he did and sent it to me as it was too much camera for him. It's awesome. 8 Megapixels! I've gotta learn how to use it still. I took all the pics below with it.
I need a haircut.
Welp. it's late. gonna get some rest.


Red lobster!

See the heat radiating off?

Nice tanline

Doors ready for oil

Last coat

Double doors

The mulch pile

Wet and heavy

And a freshly cut yard. nice eh?

Doesn't look like I did much damage, but I did.

Pensive Toe

Big huge green eyes

Read the rest of this post - CLICK here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home